Since the beginning of time, powerful and well-told stories have played an important role in societies. Culture, knowledge, history, ideas are best served with enthralling tales.
The delivery of words that connect, teach and grow.
- Fireside Conversations
- Keynote Speaking
- Question-and-Answer Format Talks
- One-on-One Engagements (on writing, public speaking, personal branding, strategy development)
Curious. Multilingual. Diverse.
- IsiZulu (Native proficiency)
- English (Full professional proficiency)
- IsiXhosa (Elementary proficiency)
- Sesotho (Elementary proficiency)
Another thing . . .
Speaking of diversity: all languages I speak, I can write well.
By extension, I am a marketing practitioner rooted in the practice of sharing knowledge and experience on how we can use compelling stories to advance ourselves. (The weaving and telling of a story to brand oneself, product or a service apart from the rest is my obsession.)