Writing. I have the ability to make words sing when I write. Using this skill, I work as a writer and help individuals and organisations solve their writing challenges.
Editing & Transcriptions. I enjoy the process of picking words apart and rebuilding coherent stories out of them. Listening to words, transcribing them comes naturally because of the years spent writing and reading.
Pubic Speaking. I enjoy having conversations with other people. So, I have made it my trade to moderate different types of events and create human connections through dialogue.
Consulting. It took me a long time to understand and acknowledge my ability to listen, discern, and ask questions that make other people rethink. The end result is often clarity, which is one of the main objectives of engaging in strategy development.
Below is a list of the writing and speaking works I’ve been commissioned to deliver.
- Personal knowledge management
- Building your career on authenticity
- The importance of soft skills in your career
- Ways to deal with online fatigue, and find balance
- The lowdown on learning management systems
- What is the gig economy & how to launch a freelance career in it?
- A tribute to Zanele Ximba
- What is edge computing?
- Phindile Ndobela: Meet our HR & Ops superhero
- What is digitally extended reality technology?
- Artificial Intelligence: the impact on business operations