I am an eloquent writer, storyteller, (content) strategy-maker and consultant who helps himself and other human beings unlock the power of how to communicate with the world through their stories.
Being a wordsmith at heart, I pay close attention to words, how they are formed and what impact they have on society. I am deeply into words that I get better at writing every single time I put down a word – a tweet, Facebook status update, a new blog entry, short story, WhatsApp text, et cetera; I am relentless in my pursuit for word mastery and language manipulation.
This is my obsession — Tap Dancing With With Words and leaving trails of magic and insight.
I MAKE WORDS SING THROUGH …
- Product packaging
- Web page content \ Articles \ Point of Views \ Blog posts
- Social Media (e.g: Tweets, Facebook updates, Instagram captions, etc
- Ghost-written projects
- Copy editing & reworking
- Grammar & spell-checking
- Directing content structure & flow
- Book development \ writing \ editing
- Reworking content for different formats or audiences
Ultimately, it is immaterial how and where the words are used and placed, because where there are words, Themba Jay fits in eloquently