I’m a writer, editor, (content) strategy-maker and speaker who helps unlock the power of words to make stories that translate into personal and project / business growth.
A wordsmith at heart, I pay close attention to words. How they’re formed and what impact they have on us. I’m deeply into words that I get better at writing every single time I put down a word – a tweet, Facebook status update, a new blog / diary entry, short story, WhatsApp text, et cetera; I’m relentless in my pursuit for writing well.
That’s my obsession . . . tap dancing with with words and weaving together stories.
I MAKE WORDS SING THROUGH …
- Product packaging
- Web page content / Articles / Point of Views / Blog posts
- Social Media (e.g: Tweets, Facebook updates, Instagram captions, etc)
- ‘Ghost-written’ projects
- Copy editing & reworking
- Grammar & spell-checking
- Directing content structure & flow
- Book development / writing \ editing
- Reworking content for different formats or audiences
Ultimately, it’s immaterial how and where the words are used and placed, because where there are words, Themba Jay fits in eloquently.