I am an eloquent writer, orator, (content) strategy-maker and consultant who helps himself and other human beings unlock the power of using words to make compelling stories that translate into personal and business growth.
A wordsmith at heart, I pay close attention to words; how they are formed and what impact they have on society. I am deeply into words that I get better at writing every single time I put down a word – a tweet, Facebook status update, a new blog entry, short story, WhatsApp text, et cetera; I am relentless in my pursuit for Language and People.
That’s my obsession … Tap Dancing With With Words, leaving trails of magic.
I MAKE WORDS SING THROUGH …
- Product packaging
- Web page content \ Articles \ Point of Views \ Blog posts
- Social Media (e.g: Tweets, Facebook updates, Instagram captions, etc)
- ‘Ghost-written’ projects
- Copy editing & reworking
- Grammar & spell-checking
- Directing content structure & flow
- Book development \ writing \ editing
- Reworking content for different formats or audiences
Ultimately, it’s immaterial how and where the words are used and placed, because where there are words, Themba Jay fits in eloquently.